Please report bugs in the Tools category of the Magic Leap Discussion Forums.
The Home > Save Diagnostic Logs… command located on the ML Hub's Activities page creates a .zip file of the available log files that you may attach to your bug report post.
You may use the following as a template for your forum message. Remember to attach the .zip of your log files as well:
OS and Version:
Graphics card or chipset:
- What were you doing when the problem occurred?
- Which mode were you using: Simulator, Device, or Hybrid?
- What 3D engine or development platform were you using?
- Any additional details pertinent to the problem
What data does this report file contain?
These log files include diagnostic information from the user interface, the ML Hub server, and the ML Hub app, and could potentially contain information that is either proprietary to you or that might identify you in some way. Examples of such information include and are not limited to:
- Your user name
- Path names on your local hard drive
- Any log messages from the ml_logging APIs
- List of installed packages and versions
- ML Hub frontend layout
- Java crash reports
- mldb logs from default connected device
- Eclipse/ML Hub logs
- The ML Hub backend logs
Protect your privacy
Posts in the Magic leap Discussion Forums are public. Before sending or attaching the .zip file of the logs to report an error, open the .zip file and view the contents of the logs to make sure you are not sending any information you don't want public.